1. Personal data management.
The Customer is informed of the regulations concerning marketing communications, the law of June 21, 2014 for confidence in the Digital Economy, the Data Protection Act of August 06, 2004 as well as the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD: n° 2016-679).
2. Persons responsible for the collection of personal data
For Personal Data collected as part of the creation of the User's personal account and browsing on the Site, the person responsible for processing Personal Data is: SARL TEMPLAR PRESSE, represented by Pascale Blanc, its legal representative.
As the party responsible for processing the data it collects, SARL TEMPLAR PRESSE undertakes to comply with the legal provisions in force. In particular, it is the Customer's responsibility to establish the purposes of its data processing, to provide its prospects and customers, once their consent has been obtained, with full information on the processing of their personal data, and to maintain an accurate data processing register.
Whenever SARL TEMPLAR PRESSE processes Personal Data, SARL TEMPLAR PRESSE takes all reasonable steps to ensure that the Personal Data is accurate and relevant to the purposes for which SARL TEMPLAR PRESSE processes it.
3. Purpose of data collected
SARL TEMPLAR PRESSE may process some or all of the following data:
- to enable browsing on the Site and the management and traceability of services ordered by the user: Site connection and usage data, invoicing, order history, etc.
- to prevent and combat computer fraud (spamming, hacking, etc.): hardware used for browsing, IP address, password (hashed), etc.
- to improve browsing on the Site: connection and usage data
- to conduct optional satisfaction surveys on templarpresse.com: email address
- for communication campaigns (sms, e-mail): telephone number, e-mail address
SARL TEMPLAR PRESSE does not sell your personal data, which is therefore only used for statistical and analysis purposes.
4. Right of access, rectification and opposition
In accordance with current European regulations, Users of maisontemplar.com have the following rights:
- right of access (Article 15 RGPD) and rectification (Article 16 RGPD), updating, completeness of Users' data right to block or delete Users' personal data (Article 17 RGPD), when they are inaccurate, incomplete, equivocal, outdated, or whose collection, use, communication or storage is prohibited
- right to withdraw consent at any time (article 13-2c RGPD)
- right to limit the processing of Users' data (Article 18 RGPD).
- right to object to the processing of Users' data (Article 21 RGPD).
- right to portability of data provided by Users, where such data is subject to automated processing based on their consent or on a contract (Article 20 RGPD)
- the right to define what happens to Users' data after their death, and to choose to whom maisontemplar.com should communicate (or not) their data to a third party that they have previously designated
As soon as SARL TEMPLAR PRESSE becomes aware of a User's death, and in the absence of any instructions from the User, maisontemplar.com undertakes to destroy the User's data, unless its retention is necessary for evidential purposes or to comply with a legal obligation.
If the User wishes to know how SARL TEMPLAR PRESSE uses their Personal Data, ask for them to be rectified or object to their processing, the User may contact SARL TEMPLAR PRESSE in writing at the following address:
SARL TEMPLAR PRESSE - Manager: Pascale Blanc. 68Avenue du 8 Mai 1945, 64100 Bayonne
In this case, the User must indicate the Personal Data that he/she would like SARL TEMPLAR PRESSE to correct, update or delete, identifying him/herself precisely with a copy of an identity document (identity card or passport).
Requests for the deletion of Personal Data will be subject to the obligations imposed on SARL TEMPLAR PRESSE by law, in particular as regards the retention or archiving of documents. Finally, Users of maisontemplar.com may lodge a complaint with the supervisory authorities, in particular the CNIL (https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes).
5. Non-disclosure of personal data
SARL TEMPLAR PRESSE will not process, host or transfer the Information collected about its Customers to a country outside the European Union or recognized as "non-adequate" by the European Commission without first informing the Customer. For all that, SARL TEMPLAR PRESSE remains free to choose its technical and commercial subcontractors on condition that they present sufficient guarantees with regard to the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD: n° 2016-679).
SARL TEMPLAR PRESSE undertakes to take all necessary precautions to preserve the security of the Information and in particular to ensure that it is not communicated to unauthorized persons. However, if an incident affecting the integrity or confidentiality of the Customer's Information is brought to the attention of SARL TEMPLAR PRESSE, SARL TEMPLAR PRESSE shall inform the Customer as soon as possible and inform the Customer of the corrective measures taken. SARL TEMPLAR PRESSE does not collect any "sensitive data".
The User's Personal Data may be processed by SARL TEMPLAR PRESSE's subsidiaries and subcontractors (service providers), exclusively in order to achieve the purposes of this policy.
Within the limits of their respective responsibilities and for the purposes set out above, the main persons likely to have access to SARL TEMPLAR PRESSE Users' data are mainly our customer service agents.
6. Types of data collected
Concerning the users of the site, maisontemplar.com we collect the following data which are essential to the operation of the service, and which will be kept for a maximum period of 3 years after the end of the contractual relationship:
Surname, first name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number and other information as required.
SARL TEMPLAR PRESSE also collects information to improve the user experience and to offer contextualized advice:
Statistics via Google Analytics
This data is kept for a maximum period of 5 years after the end of the contractual relationship.